Welcome to WSDear.com. We pride ourselves in our product quality and strict quality control but to, provide you with maximum peace of mind, we offer a comprehensive 30 Days Unconditional Return Warranty (Return shipping reimbursement is unavailable). This way you can always buy with confidence.
1. You can return items within 30 days of delivery; we will provide a partial refund or exchange.
2. Please contact our customer service first in case you want to return items. We will try our best to help you and offer you return details. The customer service email address is email@example.com.
3. If your product arrives damaged or broken, please help us by sending clear photos with good lighting for every product affected.
4. All items must be returned in their original condition and packaging, unworn, unwashed, with all tags clearly attached with any related accessories that were included. Product returns that are soiled, have been altered in any way or do not conform to the above will not be accepted.
5. The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges incurred on returned/exchanged merchandise. This includes product returns due to the buyer choosing the wrong size/color or because they don't like the item (no product defects).
6. If you wish to cancel an order after it has been shipped out, please wait until it arrives. Contact us first so we can provide you with a return address. Sign for the parcel when you receive it and then return it unopened to the address we have provided. We will arrange the refund once we receive the unopened parcel from you, however we will deduct part of the refund as compensation for our shipping fee.
7. Please do not ship the parcel via any kind of express shipping or courier mailing service. If you do so and customs fees are imposed, we will not be responsible for fee payment. Please only use the standard local postal service.
8. Please do not send back your item(s) until we reply back to you with the appropriate address – this is not the same one displayed on your parcel. We cannot be held responsible for any parcels sent to the incorrect address.